Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Talking dogs.

Nothing to be read tonight, 'cause I finished 'The Book Thief' earlier this evening.

And hell, it is good. And by "good", I mean absolutely brilliant. And I mean it. (I'm thinkin' I used too many "and"s there.)

I've never read a book that could be so funny, wittily told, sorrowful and true at the same time. It was all so matter-of-fact, you know, the way all the people died. Now that's sad.

Kudos to Markus Zusak for the brilliant story (although I may be four years late in doing that, late is better than never, right?).

Wasted away an entire afternoon reading and being on the internet, which now, looking back (this makes me sound old), kinda triggers some kind of regret.

I should've done something better, like practice, jam, or practice. But I didn't. Why didn't I? Because I was too busy being absorbed in an amazing book called 'The Book Thief', that's why.

Watched 'Up' earlier on with the family (my mum bought the DVD more than a week ago, but we never got round to watching it till just now).

It was so cute. Loved the dog. Seriously. I would like a dog that'd go up to you and say, "I hid under your porch because I love you."


Need to finish this post quick 'cause my laptop battery's running out, and I have a review on the "Top 10 reasons why Twilight sucks" to read and other things like that that would make Twilight lovers wish to murder me over the internet (but seriously though, I'm too young to die).

It was World AIDS Day yesterday. Was having fun on Twitter by typing #red and looking at our text turn red, but that wasn't really the point, was it?

HIV is like a guest that overstays its welcome (in this case, was never welcomed).

It needs to learn some manners and leave.

Okay, not much battery power left.

Adieu.

P.S. "I have just met you, and I love you." Awesome dog.

No comments: