Thursday, December 24, 2009

Peanuts.

Going to post pictures perhaps tomorrow, because I have photos of extremely adorable baby elephants and pink taxis.

Can't do it today because I wasn't bothered with charging my phone while I was there so it kinda died. Nobody calls me anyway, so it doesn't really matter.


So, Bangkok.

Pretty satisfied with the trip, 'cause I got fake band t-shirts (MCR, Green Day and Linkin Park). There were like, loads more but I didn't have the time to browse through 'em all.

Since it was Thailand, we just had to go on tour, so we rode elephants and stuff and went on boat rides to the floating market. Bought this really cool wooden crocodile thing. I absolutely love it.

I don't get how elephants can be so big and so cute at the same time. Previously I didn't think it was possible.

It's fun to bargain in Bangkok. "How much?" "Two hunled seventy Baht." "Can lower?" "I give you one hunled fifty Baht. Good price, good price, I give you." Freaking awesome, man.

Was going to buy 'This Is It' but I didn't, 'cause of this conversation: "Can test?" "No, no testing, but this good quality. Veli good quality, really." "Um that's okay. Never mind. Thanks."

And the people. The people are so polite. They go "sawadee ka" all the time, and thank you constantly. I like it there.

One thing that kinda sucked was that you had to pay extra for internet access, and that meant no MouseHunt. Bad timing. Now I don't think I can get that trap 'cause I wasn't around to collect the gifts. Sucky. Big time.

Christmas is in an hour. I don't celebrate Christmas, though I love Christmas carols. (They played 'em a lot in Bangkok, to satisfy the tourists. Why else would a Buddhist country make such a huge hoo-ha over a Christian event?)


Okay, going to go now.

Night.


P.S. Happy now, MJ?

P.P.S. Why do the complimentary peanuts served during aeroplane flights taste so good?

No comments: