Sunday, December 06, 2009

Butt numbness.

Been occupied all day today.

Got woken up by an inaccurate rendition of "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" early this morning. Turned out to be my dad being all semangat and playing around with the electric and his bass pretending to be a rockstar.

So I went back to sleep.

Then my mum came and knocked on my bedroom door an hour or so later asking me to wake up 'cause she doesn't like me sleeping late and then sleeping in.

So I went back to sleep.

Drifted off to dream fragmented bits of dreams when I heard the noise of car doors slamming shut and then the enthusiastic shouts of little boys.

And that's when I finally hauled my ass out of bed.

When you have three boys the age of four and below under one roof, there's bound to be some screaming. And screaming there was. It's like, non-stop running and shouting and complaining and wailing and being completely adorable and endearing.

I wonder where they get all their energy from. Probably get it from us, like little energy-sucking vampires.

Hey, now that explains why we get so tired looking after them.

Interesting.

Anyway, met up with Pacahh plus a few at The Mall, Brunei's number one place to lepakz.

Ate at Swensen's, told pretty lame jokes and karaoke-d at the arcade.

Kinda miss Singapore life.

You kinda get sick of being stuck at home all day. I mean, I love my house and being at home, but sometimes we need a change of environment. Stir crazy, man.

Feel pretty bad for having to have my parents drive me around though.


Do you want to know what's sad?
It's how we can't wait for the holidays to start, but then when the holidays really are here, we can't help but feel bored out of our minds without anything to do.

Holidays are really bored days. They aren't really holidays. We've been scammed, man.

Gotta go now. Parents are complaining.

I'm exhausted anyway.

Night.

P.S. I honestly need something to read.

No comments: