Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Sincerity.

Ah, MCR.

It's been four weeks since I got my ear pierced, and I'm still coming to terms with the fact that I've got a thing stuck in a hole in my ear cartilage. It's pretty cool.

Facebook is pretty alive at this hour of the day. Pity I'm expected to be in bed right now. The night is still young, man.

Cheryl apparently never knew Piglet was a guy. I mean, how is that not obvious? They always referred to Piglet as a "he" and he had a voice that definitely didn't sound like a female.

Just because Piglet was pink, loves flowers, afraid of most things and prone to jumping into Winnie the Pooh's arms doesn't mean he's a female.

Though that kinda hints some kinda homosexuality there. I guess the creators of children's shows like to present sexually confused characters. Just take a look at Barney. Oh well.

This is why kids nowadays are all sexually confused and such.

All right, I'll drop the sensitive topic.

PMB results are out.

And I think it finally hit me when I realised they were out: It's been an entire year since I stopped being an MS student.

An entire year since PMB.

An entire year.

Heck. It would be so much cooler if you could hear the words "an entire year" echoed, but it's not exactly possible with the amount of technology I have at hand, so just use your imagination.

An entire year.

Now that was fast.

And now that an entire year has passed since the release of the 2008 PMB results, I feel like I'm ready to face the world with mine.

Last year this time, I was depressed. So depressed, I wasn't even able to write a proper post. My results sucked. They sucked and I hated that they were branded to me for the rest of my life. Forever a failure. Forever officially a failure. Certified failure (yeah, they gave us result slips).

I was a total ass. I knew I was, I admitted it, but I didn't stop.

So a year later, I sincerely congratulate you guys on your awesome results. And I'm sorry for feeling extremely envious of your 8As.

Now that's done with, I gotta turn in now, 'cause I've got an appointment tomorrow with Neko.

Going to have something in store for tomorrow. We'll see.

Night.

No comments: