Sunday, February 28, 2010

In a way.

I must be amazing.

Managed to do absolutely nothing productive today.

I wonder how that happened.

Tsk.

Not much to say about today, 'cept that I wasted away my entire afternoon either sleeping, reading LotR (nope, still haven't finished yet. I'm at the part where Aragorn declares Sam and Frodo be "praised with great praise", taking my sweet time reading about Aragorn's epic manliness and kingliness), or looking up strange things on the internet.

Google is your friend.

This is an interesting site though, if you're willing spending loads on certain pieces of jewellery that look amazingly cool. (Maybe Mr Wong will sponsor, just like he offered to sponsor for facials two days ago.)

Speaking of Mr Wong, he's got his own fan page on Facebook now. It's epic. He's got the greatest quotes (excluding Mr Chia's "your mum is a woman").

Example quote ripped off from Friday's Physics class:
"The frictional force depends on how smooth the surface is. For example my face is very smooth, because I drink honey everyday. I also go for facial, $120. Very relaxing you know. You want, I sponsor you."

Heck.


Oh my Gee I just realised something epic and amazing and utterly brilliant: I'll be able to watch the first race of the 2010 F1 season on television 'cause I'll be back in Brunei by then for the March holidays.

Wow, I could be jumping around and yelling my head off right now, but it's the middle of the night and I might get complained about.

But heck, I'm completely overjoyed.

Whee.

By then I'll probably to come up with a well-thought-through post entirely concerning F1 matters. (I know nobody actually bothers to read my posts about F1, but it sure feels good to write them.)

All right, better be going now.

See you guys.


P.S. I'm so hyped about F1 now I probably won't be able to sleep tonight.

P.P.S. Yeah, I'm weird that way.

P.P.P.S. Phrase of the day: "In a way."


No comments: