Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20/10/2010

Listening to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack right now, wishing I could go on another holiday.

But I won't dwell on what can't be done (actually I can, but going off overseas a week before exams is probably just going to get me into a whole lot of trouble), and instead focus on what has to be done.

Exams exams exams they scare me, they do, these exams.

They say that the more times you go through something the easier it gets, but I find that particular saying really stupid.

It's not true for everything, you know.

Take breaking a bone, for example. Breaking your leg the second time probably won't hurt any less than the first time.

Or making a huge mistake in life. Making the same mistake again certainly won't be any less detrimental.

And exams. Oh exams. It's like the more you take the harder they get. It's ridiculous.

You can't deny that now, can you?


Feeling super tired right now. Should sleep early tonight.

Had a load of nothingness at school today. Two hours of talking over some Physics past year paper, half hour of break, an hour of non-existent Malay, an hour of "do-your-own-work" ACE, another half hour of break, then our final two hours of Bio for the sem.

Feel kinda sad. I like Ms Fong. She's an awesome teacher.


Okay, can't seem to be able to keep my eyes open.

Night.



P.S. It's been ages since I've made the date the post title, but this was too good to miss.

No comments: