Sunday, October 17, 2010

Spam war.

Was browsing through my post archives and found out that I started reading 'Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories Volume I' three months ago.

And I haven't touched it since, like, forever.

Man, that's a sad realisation.


Woke up relatively early today. Wanted to sleep in 'cause it was raining, but couldn't get myself back to sleep again, so it was a no go. I love rainy mornings. Makes me feel happy. (Compared to this morning, the weather's been really humid lately. Stupid haze. Stupid Sumatran fires.)

Spam warred with Woan Chyi and Fatinn after asking them to go out with me to get a dress for next week's dinner.

I love animated emoticons. They're probably only useful when you want someone's MSN to lag like hell.

So yeah, went out this afternoon to finally get a dress (the guys have been bugging me about it for the past week, just 'cause they want a good laugh).

Spent two whole hours, almost drove Woan Chyi and Fatinn crazy, but in the end they managed to sort of force me to get a dress.

Oh God, I look so horribly girly in it. Like, girly, girly.

I'm going to brainwash myself so that I won't die of embarrassment next week. So here goes: I am a girl. It's okay for a girl to be girly. And therefore being girly is good. Oh yes.


Pfft yeah, like that's going to work.


Queued for KOI on the way back. Bad idea. Never again will I queue half an hour for bubble tea. No way. Not at all worth it.


All right, better go off now.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Man, another weekend's over. That was fast.

No comments: