Thursday, October 07, 2010

Third derivative.

Taking a break from our Lusi report right now.

It's kinda interesting to see how things are all carried out and how it happened and stuff like that. I'd be so more willing to do this if the internet connection actually allowed images to load.

It's 1800 words maximum, so I figure the 1400 I have now should be good enough (not done yet, though. Need images and references and reasons why our fictitious watch centre deserves continued funding).


Second derivative-d during Math today. I don't understand why we can't just use the first derivative to do everything instead.
Had Geog on my mind while Mr Chia was telling us about how "it's okay to use the first derivative for everything, but where's the fun in that?" (he didn't actually say that, it's just a translation from Math talk).

Test went down fine though. Didn't really know what to talk about for the second question, so just made up some stuff.

Went down to one of the labs for Physics, where Mr Yeo attempted to show us some "cool" demonstrations concerning pressure and buoyancy.


Okay, it's seriously late. Better sleep lest I GG tomorrow.

Adieu.

No comments: