Saturday, October 09, 2010

John Lennon.

Watching MCR music videos on YouTube right now.

It's funny how you can fall in love with a band all over again.

Wondering, should I pre-order the album? Like, I really, really want it. I want to. But should I? Maybe I'll ask my parents *hint hint cough cough mum if you're reading this hint cough cough*.

Ah, shamelessness.


A bit annoyed at the moment, 'cause I haven't been able to sign into MSN since last night. I mean, it's not like I need to talk to anyone, but it's like I feel somehow disconnected from the world that way.

Thank goodness for Twitter though.


Didn't do much today. Wish I did though.

Been trying to find out where I can watch Glee online. I'll probably have to wait for someone to give the files to me, or figure out how to use PPStream (I read no Chinese and I can't be bothered).

Megashare is good, but they removed episode 3 due to infringement issues. Sad.


Went out with Fatinn. Got food at Cold Storage, 'cause there's no way I'll be able to survive solely on hostel food. I mean, yeah, it keeps you alive, but yeah, we gotta know how to enjoy life, yeah? Yeah.


Okay, if I want to further enjoy life I better get workin'. 'Cause you know, if I end up failing all my classes there's no way I'll ever be rich and famous. (Well I can, but the chances will be much, much slimmer.)


See ya.


P.S. It's John Lennon's birthday today. Even Google's celebrating it. Ah, legends will be remembered for a long time.


No comments: