Sunday, October 10, 2010

Suzuka 2010

Hey, what up?

It's TEN day today.

Yeah, 10/10/10. I guess since everyone's talking about it I might as well talk about it too.

So what about 10/10/10? Nothin' much, but it's cool that we get to live through a day with a date as cool as this.


Spent my day trying to get onto MSN (again). Finally managed it an hour or so ago, but somehow I can't see nor display any display pictures. Oh well.

Also spent my day looking at my Math notes, not knowing how to do Chem worksheet 9, and not knowing how to do Math ass 5 (well maybe I do, but all my answers look "ugly", as Mr Chia puts it).

Had F1 on my mind throughout everything, 'cause the rain at Suzuka yesterday postponed qualifying to today.

Not such a good day for Ferrari, 'cause Massa only qualified twelfth, and Alonso fifth (but started fourth 'cause of Hamilton's gearbox change).

Managed to gain a podium place behind the two Red Bulls (Stanley's going be rubbing this in my face tomorrow, but I think I'll just retaliate by saying Vettel outpaced his beloved Webber). I have to admit, the Red Bulls were disgustingly quick today.

Massa had a collision with Liuzzi first corner of the first lap. Disappointed I am.

Ferrari is definitely falling behind in the standings, but I think I'll be satisfied if we beat McLaren this year.

Okay, I'mma go off now.

Adieu.


P.S. Korea's got a week for circuit approval. It'll be interesting if they have to last-minute cancel the race...

No comments: