Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Stethoscope.

And so (taking a leaf out of English), tomorrow's my brother's birthday.

I bet they'll be having cake at home. I love cake, especially birthday-celebration-in-Brunei cake. Man, that's good cake.


Didn't post last night 'cause I was too caught up in watching The Amazing Race Season 17 and didn't really have anything to say about yesterday's Chem prac (achieving consistent results is probably one of the best feelings ever) and two hours of Malay.

Go TeamJumba.


Talked about fish, pipes, and blood during Physics. Nothing new. Mr Yeo's lame jokes, Joshua's even lamer jokes, Ryan's failing at making jokes, Yos trying to eat Glenn (I still don't know why), Kian Wee having mood swings, et cetera et cetera.

Nope, nothing much.


Spent Malay in the canteen 'cause cikgu's on holiday. Cheese fries day but no cheese (sad face). Still wish cheese fries day was a Friday so we could call it Cheese Friday.


ACE was about self-talking. Never heard of the phrase before, but there you have it. I totally talk to myself (excessively, I think). When I write these posts it's like I'm talking to myself, 'cause if nobody reads 'em that's what it'll be.

Measured blood pressure during Bio. Grouped with Yos and Insan, just so we could check if Insan's high blood pressure was still working up. We all turned out to be pretty normal though.

Ears still hurting from stethoscope. Don't know how doctors can stand it.


Geog test tomorrow. Fun. Mass wasting, here I come.

Report due Friday, and I still haven't written it yet. Adithya's in Australia, so not much discussion done. We'll see how it goes. Still have Insan.

All right, time for Geog.

Adieu.


P.S. Spent my entire afternoon subtitling Malay. Hope it'll turn out okay.



No comments: