Monday, October 04, 2010

Hoboes.

I don't like iMovie.

There, I said it. I've got no choice but to use it until I acquire (or someone gets me *cough hint cough*) Final Cut Pro, but I would definitely prefer it if I could use something more flexible and precise.

It's just so easy to use, you can't make all those adjustments you want and you can't fine tune anything.

It's horribly. I want my freedom of creativity, thank you very much.

Anyway, the reason why I'm here ranting about iMovie is 'cause our project's due tomorrow and we're all doomed.


I think there's a growing trend on YouTube to post videos obviously edited with Final Cut Pro. Sigh, I am envious.


Finally presented during English today. Can't say it went well, but at least it's over for now.

Loved Joo Kee's speech. Great choice of topic, I think.

You know, no matter how confident I try to tell myself I am, I still find myself shaking when I refer to my script. It's scary.

Or maybe it's 'cause I have nerve problems. Who knows.


Geography is getting more and more pointless by the day.

Sad.


Okay, gotta go now.

Night.


No comments: