Tuesday, October 19, 2010

On a steeck.

Hey world. What's up?

I don't think I'm working as hard as I'd like to.

So why am I not?

Heck, I wish I knew.

Anyway, I think it's about time I upped my game (yeah, it's like I keep saying this but nothin' ever happens).


So, today. Had two hours of Chem. Basically checked our CA scores and went through Quiz 6 (quote: "Tsk, Glenn, Kian Wee, how could you only get 15/15? Shame on you.") and Revision Worksheet 2.

I need to revisit our good friend Organic Chem (remember my plan to name my kids after organic compounds?), 'cause I've totally forgotten almost everything. Sad, huh?


Completely mistook a 3 for a 2 during Math, so ended up squaring instead of cubing. Bad idea. I sure hope there's such a thing as ECF for Math. I mean, like, I totally got everything except from the co-ordinates of the stationary point we were supposed to find which was the whole purpose of the question oh how could I have made this horrible mistake.


Had only an hour of Malay today 'cause cikgu had to leave early.

Stupidly ambiguous kefahaman MCQ answers. I'll probably have to go to my grave not knowing what the correct (not according to maybe-flawed answer scheme) answers are.

Oh well. Some things we're just not destined to find out.


Okay, I'mma be goin' off now.

Adieu.


P.S. Apparently 15/15 isn't considered "full marks" anymore. That's a 17/15, man.


No comments: