Monday, October 25, 2010

Obscurity.

Loving the weather right now.

Living with no air-conditioning totally makes us more sensitive to weather changes. When you've got air-conditioning, it doesn't really matter what the weather outside is like. If it's hot, no problem. If it's humid, no difference.

But take a look at us air conditioner deprived people.

We definitely appreciate cool, non-humid weather much more.

Thankfully the haze has cleared up, too.


PE today was weird. Last PE session of the year, so we got to play poisonball and monkey and captain's ball. Dr Sun is sexist (for the billionth time, not 'sexy', like Yos keeps accusing me of saying).

He kinda likes to split the class into guys and girls, and encourage ball throwing at girls. That's so unfair.


English was weird too. Did that paragraph development thing. English worries me right now. I don't think I can make it.

Level briefing-ed during mentoring. This year's OBS got cancelled (I'm kinda indifferent, 'cause I wasn't going to join anyway). It's funny how Ms Fong blatantly takes advantage of these things to talk about our impending Bio paper.


Math kinda scares me too, and Geog is just a bunch of stuff to read up on about rocks.

I honestly can't look at anything with the words "limestone" or "granite" without thinking of tower karsts, sinkholes, castle koppies and bornhardts. It's like it's taken control of my brain.

Mr Chia was talking about the CAST diagram a few days ago, and the bunch of us went, "karst?"

Yeah, it is that sad.


All right, better be going now. Last day of proper classes of the year tomorrow.

Night.


P.S. Man, had so much fun teasing Stanley about yesterday's race this morning. Joshua and I were all like, "So, Stanley, who crashed out yesterday? I wonder who. Oh, and who won? Hmm. I wonder who." We're so mean.

P.P.S. Farewell assembly was kinda nice. I think I would've liked it more if I hadn't been desperately needing the bathroom through it all.

No comments: