Friday, October 15, 2010

Dream On.

Listening to Aerosmith's 'Dream On' right now, both the original and the cover on Glee by Matthew Morrison (I love this guy's voice) and Neil Patrick Harris.

Man, I love the lyrics to this song.

It's like, you never know what's going to happen to you, so better live life to the fullest, huh?

Makes sense.


Turned Lord/Lady in MouseHunt this morning, Man, I am slow.


Chem quizzed during Chem. Hopefully I'll pass this one, yeah?

Spent non-existent Malay listening to Kevin talk about this lady randomly yelling profanities at him in some restaurant about God-knows-what. We should go out looking for her one day.

And yeah, my wish for "cheese fries day" totally came true today. Now I think I'm going to officially call it 'Cheese FriesDay'. Mmm, cheese fries.

Two-hour break with nothing to do gives you one of the most horrible feelings ever. It's like, you no longer have a purpose in life. How sad is that?

I think I need to find a purpose in life. It seems as if all I'm doing now is trying to survive my remaining years here in this school. I have no idea what's going to happen after that. Absolutely no idea at all.


Joshua totally saved our debate during English with his total kickass points (thanks, man).


Went out for dinner with the guys after school. Botak Jones good (not to mention terribly filling).

Listened to KT and Wee Thean plan out some weird "chaos-unleashing" scheme they plan to carry out in a few days. Curious, but I can wait.

All right, I'mma go off now.

Yeah, turning in early Friday night. Plan on being productive sometime soon.

Night.


P.S. If I was a guy, I'd aspire to become like a certain Mr Barney Stinson.

No comments: