Friday, October 01, 2010

Cold spaghetti.

It's the end of the first day of October 2010, and I'm here listening to Scorpions take it away with their No. 1 hits.

'You and I' is like one of those songs you find middle-aged men singing drunkenly during karaoke sessions with drinking buddies. Like, wave your arms in the air, we're going through mid-life crisis and we don't care.


This guy is cool. I kid you not. Go check him out if you have eight minutes or so to spare and have at least a slight interest in accents. I love how he can do a Chinese accent way better than I can (and that's saying a lot, man. I'm Asian).


Thanks to constant reminders from Joshua, I've had that 'Hot Potato' song stuck in my head all day. It's been butting into my train of thought since Yos sent me the link two nights ago.

Yeah, it's catchy. So catchy I couldn't stop singing it in class and annoy the hell out of everyone else.

It's fun to watch how it gets stuck in other peoples' heads too.

Ah, the power of a catchy tune.


Went through Prac 3 in Chem. Not so good.

Understood during Math. Good.

Didn't have to present during English. Good and not so good.

I would have liked to have presented, just so we wouldn't have to do it at a later date, but I think it's better now that we're doing it on Monday instead. More time to figure out what to talk about.

Yeah, I like English now 'cause I prefer assessed talking than assessed writing. I'm shameless enough, yes.


Gotta go now. May the force be with you (this is how Mr Yeo's making us greet him after class. It was "may you live long and prosper" the day before and now this).

Arrivederci.


No comments: