Sunday, October 03, 2010

Mashed banana.

Hey, it's post number 800 today.

Didn't post yesterday 'cause it was pretty uneventful. Spent my entire day watching KurtHugoSchneider's channel on YouTube. I didn't know anyone could be this perfect till I realised Kurt Schneider not only produces and arranges the songs Sam Tsui sings and edits the videos, he plays an assortment of instruments and majors Math at Yale. He's ridiculously talented.

Why aren't there more guys in school like that? Sigh.

Planning on getting my own pair of drumsticks some time sooner or later (preferably sooner). School drumsticks are killing my fingers. Maybe it's that I don't know how to handle them properly, but it'll be nice to own my own pair either way.


Not been as productive (schoolwork-wise) as I'd like to lately, but will get stuff done tonight after I'm done with this here post.

Been totally productive musically though. After two years, I finally feel as if I'm advancing in life. I need to up my game and there's no better time than now.

It's not all about being good academically.


Went out to Vivo today with Colin, Kelvin and Brendan today. Lunched at Marché and completely failed to find a suitable case for my iPod nano. It's sad that you see iPhone cases everywhere but not the slightest hint of nano cases.

Oh well.


Okay, back to work now.

Arrivederci.


P.S. Finally get to do our presentation tomorrow. Fingers crossed and hope it goes down well.


No comments: