Sunday, May 22, 2011

Angry Birds.

Mixed feelings at the moment. Mostly disappointed 'cause of the disappointing race Ferrari ran today at Di Catalunya, then I'm happy 'cause Emily won Boarding Talentsearch 2011, and I'm also kinda excited because I've managed to find interesting tabs and have nailed a few things.

Will talk about those after I unnecessarily take you through my day.

Went out with Hafiy, Fatinn and Fatin to the area around Orchard, and bought some stuff for home.

Cousin's wife's Macbook Pro (I'm waiting for them to release Lion before I get mine), and Angry Birds plushies (thanks to Wai Yin who's nice enough to buy them for me before they run out of stock), amongst other things.

Also realised I can't buy girl clothing, and thankfully had help from Fatinn and Fatin. Boy clothing is so easy to buy; shirt and pants and you're done. Simple.

But oh no, girl clothing is like, wow. So many styles and colours and types and it confuses me. I just can't do it, can I?


Missed most of the race 'cause I was at Boarding TS, supporting Emily. It's great to dedicate a bit of time to music and performing once in a while. Watching other people just motivates you to do better, strive to go further, and up the level.

It sucks to be left behind, yeah. So it's good to want to advance yourself once in a while.


Race was disappointing, everyone up to fifth place got lapped, Vettel won (congratulations though), and I couldn't watch it anyway.

Oh depressing thoughts.

Never mind, I'll be back soon.


Okay, school tomorrow, better sleep a tad earlier.

Night.


P.S. We concluded today that the white Angry Bird is most disliked (because it's always the one leftover when all the other birds run out of stock). And The Oatmeal says so too.


No comments: