Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nick Pitera.

Uploading vlog now, so I'm here to talk about how everything seems to be looking up.

The weather is awesome, exams are over, the weather is awesome, and exams are over. Oh, and the weather is awesome.

It feels so good now that it's stopped being so absurdly hot. Rained in the morning and kinda almost froze in The Coffee Bean ('cause Wai Yin and I thought a bit of coffee would wake us up long enough to study for Econs).

So yeah, Econs was all right. It was interesting 'cause the questions were totally related to stuff I'm familiar with: the airline industry and Apple. Yeah, I go on flights quite often, and well, I own Apple products. Oh, and our Econs project was on budget airlines, how could I forget.

Went out to K Box with Wai Yin, Jia Wei and Zhang Rui afterwards. It doesn't hurt to go out with new people, because if you don't make the effort to get to know people, you wouldn't know what awesomeness you'd be missing out on. People are fun to be with, generally.

Throat feels kind of scratchy now though.


Watching this reminds me of the magical feeling Disney gives you, and that point in time when Yos was sort of obsessed with Nick Pitera. Yes, Nick Pitera is amazing. I love how he loves Disney and how he can make his voice sound so delicate and lovely, simply lovely.

Oh talent.

Night.


P.S. Hooray to a week of nothingness.


No comments: