Friday, May 20, 2011

Nerd-dom.

Waiting for our new YouTube video to process, so I'm here and going to talk about life.

It's seems as if I only come here when I'm waiting for things nowadays, and not just for the sake of talking about random things that come to mind. But yeah, that's what it's been like lately; waiting, waiting, and more waiting. And while you wait, you should do something productive. That's the way to go.

But I digress.

Our video has been long overdue, 'cause Wee Thean keeps cutting his hair whenever we're free enough to film, and there are these things called work and projects and reports that sort of get in the way. But as we all know, exams have been over for a week, and yes, we have gotten our filming, editing, and fine-tuning down and we're back in action (and will hopefully stop people from asking when we're going to stop procrastinating and actually upload things).

So yeah, I'm really glad we're finally doing things again (I think I might've said this before, but it's worth repeating 'cause it's important enough).

Last day of script-checking today. Did okay, I suppose. I mean, sometimes it's good to keep expectations low, so you'll never be disappointed.

Fingers crossed for my GPA to not drop. Oh don't drop. Anything but deprove. Makes me feel bad about myself.


Went out afterwards with Wai Yin, Jia Wei and Kelvin to Marina Square to meet up with Ahmad, Jon Koo and Wei Ren. Played pool and bowled.

Realised I can still play pool like a boss (albeit a tad rusty), but suck at bowling. So so much.

I don't know why. I had an epic streak of gutter balls. Made my wrist feel as if my hand was going to fall off. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just paranoid, or a complete loser, but I really don't know why.

Walked around with Wai Yin and Ahmad afterwards, 'cause Wei Ren and Jon went to Wei Ren's house to play Portal 2, Kelvin went off to meet church friends and Jia Wei went home.

Tried to look for Angry Birds plushies for my brother, but ended up deciding I wanted to either get a huge one or a few small ones (for throwing purposes).

Then got distracted by epic nerd-dom. Oh yes I'm a nerd. I know that.

Okay, video is up (here). Going to switch back to wifi to post this soon.

Adieu.


P.S. Caught a baby lizard today. Oh so oh so adorable. We let it go though.

P.P.S. Bio Interest Group? Really? Wow. In some ways it's kinda cool, but in other ways just really, really, nerdy.

No comments: