Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fear.

Listening to a bit of Lifehouse at the moment, and waiting for the season finale of Glee to load.

Well yeah, at least they remembered they had nationals to go to. Honestly though, where is that feeling of continuity it gave us early in season 1? Now it's all jumbled up into a mess of incoherent randomness that's probably only pieced together by the fact that they're still played by the same actors. I miss the times when Glee actually made sense.


Had career talks today. It's probably set everyone on the path of "oh my goodness what am I going to do in the future" if they haven't already started. It's a difficult question, unless you're definitely sure of what you want to do. Not many people are.

I don't know what I want to do in the future. There, I've said it. I know what I want to become, but I don't know how to get there, and if I do, whether I want to do what it takes to get there.

What do I do?

To be honest with you, I'm afraid. We only get one shot at this, and I don't want to screw it up. I don't want to be living my life full of regrets with a job I don't like, wishing I could've chosen something else (or at least done something about it). I can't do this. I wish it wasn't my choice to make. That way it wouldn't be my fault if things went wrong, and I wouldn't need to place the blame upon myself.

I don't trust me, you see.

Oh the possibilities stretch out before us. I'm just too much of a coward to go any further, because the past is safe.


Disliking the weather right now, 'cause it's hot and humid and I'm sweating although I'm carrying out minimal movement. Oh it's horrible.

Okay, going off now.

Adieu.


P.S. The time has come where we need to pack again. Whoops. Better get started.


No comments: