Thursday, May 19, 2011

Que será será.

Back from script-checking, and I'm typing this post out before Wei Ren gets back from his class barbecue and I have to pass him my laptop for editing. Hopefully we'll be able to get the video up by tomorrow (latest by night-time).

Waiting for Glee to load now. It's funny how we look forward to watching things like this. Yeah, others' lives are entertaining because they offer us a glimpse of what could be if we weren't already like this. And life is too short to live only once (I don't think that made sense).


Spent all day yesterday pseudo-dying, so all I did was lie in bed and read 'Royal Assassin' then became okay. Feel really bad for missing the cycling thing, though.


Script-checking, script-checking. I've stopped dreading it. I mean, yeah, although there's still this feeling of concern over my results, I've just stopped going "Oh my God results are coming out I'm going to die help me" and instead am going "Well, yeah, fingers crossed we pass, or something".

It's fun to keep expectations ridiculously low because then you'll be satisfied with your marks most of the time.

Did okay for Math (considering it's Math and it's me), ridiculously okay for English (I've been failing and this just made me feel good about myself), am really satisfied with Chem and did all right for Physics (which I am going to drop next year, end of story). Oh, and passed Malay (the entire class is around the same level of crappiness, except perhaps Faiz, who's pro).

It's all Bio and Humanities tomorrow, and hopefully (with some luck) I won't do that badly, because I have faith in my Bio and Humanities.

But yeah, whatever happens happens and we have to learn to accept whatever happens with awesomeness and good grace and awesomeness. Loads of awesomeness.


So like a boss, I'm now signing out.

Like a boss.

Adieu.



P.S. Why oh why doesn't Glee make sense anymore? It should start making sense again. And then we'd fall in love with the show all over again.

No comments: