Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pseudo-over.

Oh hello blogosphere, what's been up?

I'll tell you what's been up. Exams, the weather, and more exams. But exams are pseudo-over (for this sem, that is) because our Econs paper tomorrow doesn't count because only minimal studying is required (very much unlike the hell almost everything else gives you).

So yes, exams. I don't like to talk about them because talking about them reminds me of how I should've been able to manage my time better to achieve even more ownage results. And sometimes it reminds me of how stupid I actually am and me telling myself I understand is all an illusion.

There's also this brief moment of contrition (which never lasts until the next round of exams, unfortunately).


So yeah, the weather's been absolutely horrible for the past few days. Sometimes when I say "horrible", I refer to extreme humidity which annoys me to no end, but this "horrible" refers to extreme humidity stretching over a period of many, many hours up till now, combined with ridiculously high temperatures. Reached a peak of 36ºC and it's been maintaining.

I can't stand it at all.


Okay, going off to watch the latest episode of Glee now.

Adieu.


P.S. There's so much stuff I want to do now exams are going to be over in a few hours I don't know what to do first. How awesome is that?

No comments: