Friday, May 27, 2011

Like a boss.

Oh no, it's been two weeks since exams have ended, and I'm still two weeks behind the Shaytards vlogs. In fact, it's gotten worse now that I'm hardly around to sit and stare at my computer screen for hours on end nowadays.

Spent all day with TDTC yesterday, scripting and filming bits and pieces and sort of sorting out our props.

Then had an hour of school today, followed by this briefing thing, and then went out with Jean, Jon Koo, Kelvin, Wei Ren and Shuen for pool.

Met Isaac at Tiong Bahru and watched Kung Fu Panda 2 afterwards. I don't know why people have been calling it awesome, because it just added to my disappointment. Long story short, I fell asleep.

Oh I feel so bad for that, but I just didn't enjoy it as much as I'd have liked to. Perhaps it's just me though. Who knows. Maybe I was just tired.


I should honestly stop procrastinating, but there's just something about packing that's so horribly unappealing. Messes have to be cleared up eventually, and my side of the room is just one huge mess of papers and wires and my cupboard is a huge mess of clothing. And also 'cause I'm the most indecisive person ever, I hate having to decide what to bring back and what to leave here. I'm hopeless, aren't I?

The plan for tomorrow is to wake up early for the second session of boarding open house, and then pack in the afternoon, and then wake up early on Sunday to head to the airport. Sounds feasible to me.

All right, better be off now. Need energy to survive a packing spree tomorrow.

Night.


P.S. Why oh why am I never around for class outings? That just blows, man.

P.P.S. Forgotten how awesome Oasis sounds. One of the first bands I ever truly loved.

No comments: