Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

Connected to LAN last night in order to read Scott Pilgrim online, and couldn't get back onto wifi because it was a substantially long period of time after midnight then, so couldn't post the post I so effortfully typed out (and couldn't save it either, hence heartbreak the next morning when I found out).

Anything to remember yesterday by would be the filming with TDTC, and the video(s) that'll happen sooner or later (hopefully sooner, but I'm still waiting for some details to be finalised and for Wei Ren to "OCD edit").


Ridiculously idle day today. Basically just sat around munching cereal, editing one of our vids, watching the Shaytards vlogs (I'm still a week behind, just so you know), reading Scott Pilgrim and watching Scott Pilgrim (the movie).

It's basically been a very Scott Pilgrim-y day, really.

Oh man, I love Scott Pilgrim. I love that wacky, makes-no-sense-but-has-completely-acceptable-logic world and it's awesome characters and it's strange eccentricities. Yeah I do in fact very much wish our world could be like that, but nope, no can do. Oh well, we can dream.

Favourite character? Definitely Wallace Wells. Oh how could it not be Wallace Wells?

I mean, he totally knows what he's doing, he's got a grip on his life, Scott probably wouldn't have been able to survive this long without him, and he gets all the guys (yes, he's gay, which makes me like him more).

The movie was great, too. A bit compressed (as compared to the comics), but they managed to pick out all the best jokes and get fun actors.

Good job, Bryan Lee O'Malley. Awesome awesomeness.


All right, sleeping earlier tonight.

Adieu.


P.S. So that's one thing on my checklist I can check off: Finish reading Scott Pilgrim (check).

No comments: