Friday, May 13, 2011

Hot chick.

How strange is it that I posted yesterday but it's completely disappeared? Oh so strange.

But yeah, just in case I ever forget, it was about how exams are over (for now) and how the weather's improving. Vlog is here.

Anyway, onto today.

Listening to The Script now, because I heard them in a bookstore and had to get my hands on a few more of their songs the moment I got back. (Also, I didn't buy anything in said bookstore, which is like a major achievement for me.) They're great and their songs tell stories and I like that. Danny O'Donoghue is a great lyricist.

Watched 'Fast Five' with Fatinn, Fatin, Syaf and Emily, and yeah it was quite good. It's funny how Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson had this thing with wearing shirts that looked like they were about to burst at the seams due to the amount of bulging muscle (especially Dwayne Johnson, man).

Gal Gadot is amazingly hot, and it makes me proud that amongst all the guys in the movie, she gets together with the Asian dude. Oh yeah, I feel proud. It's like they're trying to tell people that Asians can pick up chicks too, and that we're not all nerdy losers who talk about math and science all the time (cough I wonder who cough).


Got back after the movie, and I honestly don't know where my evening went. It was like, get back, sit down in front of laptop, boomz it's already midnight. Like dude, where did all my time go?

Scary thoughts.


Okay, I'm going off now. Want to start on books.

Night.


P.S. Yeah, I know I'm a total nerd and I'm proud of that.

P.P.S. Today's vlog.


No comments: