Thursday, February 02, 2012

Captain's ball.

Just ended the intercluster captain's ball game, and 3A managed to clinch second and third place with our two teams (so proud of us, even though I didn't play because I'm terrible).

Congratulations to 2B and 12A for winning girl's and guy's divisions respectively. Awesome stuff, really.

It's funny how enthusiastic everyone was about the game. Usually I don't give a damn at all about intercluster games, because I'm awful at sports (ball games, really) and because I'm usually not that close with anyone in my cluster. But this year I think, things could be really different. I'm sure my cluster would want to win overall. Competitive folk.

Anyway, good games. Totally worth it. Now I have to finish up two Physics practicals due tomorrow and it's already late because I procrastinate so much.

Thursday today (besides the obvious), so like, had all three Sciences and PE afterwards.

Hour of Chem was tolerable, but it doesn't help that Nat keeps falling asleep (sitting next to him now because of new seating arrangement). Quite glad I wasn't as clueless as I thought I'd be. Will definitely work on it before next lesson, though, lest I die.

Physio quiz-ed, which was quite manageable. I like to keep my expectations low so I don't feel that bad when I get my results back, so it should be quite okay this time. I'm just quite disappointed at myself because I labelled 'synaptic terminals' wrongly. Please oh please let my understanding of the concepts be correct. Oh well. Sometimes I feel like I'm not worthy of calling myself a Bio student.

Had another practical during Physics. I really do enjoy Physics pracs, I do. Spent an hour and a half talking about complete rubbish things with Brendan, Galen and Jia Hong (because we shared a table) while trying to connect circuits in vain. Here's a picture. It looks like a huge mess, but it worked because I am the miracle-worker I am. Sometimes you honestly don't know what's wrong; you stare and reconnect and stare and reconnect but it still doesn't work and it's horribly frustrating. But apart from that, circuitry is really quite enjoyable once you get it right.


Rained, so had PE in the hall. Ran non-stop (albeit slowly) for twelve minutes. Paced myself with Aisyah. Thank goodness for her. It's easier to run pacing with someone. Still pretty doomed for 2.4 though. I have no love for running.


Okay, tired.

Going off now.

Night.


P.S. Hooray, wifi's still here and the weekend draws near.


No comments: