Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fleeting.

Woke up at 7.30 in the morning on a Saturday, which was an amazing feat I achieved today.

Struggled to keep my eyes open, and then when I finally did went down to the media resource room (the sort of meeting room for all the exchange programme people since the beginning of time) for breakfast (McDonald's delivery). Lack of exercise plus the amount we've been eating this week is going to kill my weight loss regime (yes, I care about how fat I am). Goodness.

Got dropped off at the Botanic Gardens (haven't been there in more than a year, actually), and then had three hours to simply walk around and enjoy nature and how Singapore has managed to maintain a spot of clean, green-ness with pretty plants and all.

And so walk around we did. Had the company of Emily, and a few of the exchange students along with two teachers. Sort of split up though.

Watched people walk their dogs (and their babies, too), jog, and do tai chi, which seems to be very 'in' right now. I love how so many dog owners care about their dogs and take them out for little walks and how the dogs are such obedient little things. And one thing about some people who were doing tai chi was that they looked so ticked off doing it. I thought practicing tai chi was supposed to help you train physical fitness and find inner peace or something like that.


Went to Vivo afterwards. Had lunch, then walked around. Dislike shopping. Was kinda disappointed 'cause Fox is sexist, and only has Spiderman t-shirts for men and little boys. Stupid sexist Fox. Girls like Spiderman too, okay? I really do like Spiderman. Why do you deprive me of declaring my fandom on an article of clothing I would wear in public? Why? It hurts, man.

Spent most of my time in Page One with Aisyah (the Year 6 one). Browsed for books 'cause I have that voucher Faiz gave me for my birthday last year. They have a clearance sale 'cause the outlet's closing on Thursday, and everything was like, 70% off (30% for non-book items and stuff) and the place was epic crowded and the shelves were epic empty. In the end we left book-less because the estimated queuing time was three hours. Three hours. That's insane.

Had dinner at Seoul Garden Hotpot. Korean food. It's an acquired taste.

Music room-ed when we got back.

Heck.


Okay, going off now. Loads of work.

Night.


No comments: