Monday, February 06, 2012

Procrastination.

Just finished Math assignment 2, since it's due tomorrow. Got it six days ago and finished 4/5 questions on the day itself since it wasn't hard at all (given it's a Math assignments and they used to do that thing to me where I'd feel stupid for a while). But I'm so addicted to doing things last minute I left the last question out for fun. Yay.

Oh, talk about self-esteem boost. I don't feel so stupid with this Math module. Hooray.

Sunday yesterday, but didn't post because I was almost dying of a terrible stomachache. It's like my entire digestive system was trying to turn itself inside out (thankfully it didn't though). I don't want to talk about disgusting things, but man, I hope that never happens again. Wasted so much bloody time on the toilet.

Super thankful I'm feeling so much better today. Lasted through class, then was dying because I was so hungry yet didn't dare eat anything in case of a relapse. Ugh.

Anyway, played pool yesterday with KT, Adithya and Kelvin, then went out for lunch at Thai Express (like, again). It's turning into a routine. I love lazy Sundays.


I honestly need to go and read up on Chem, because sometimes I honestly have no idea what Mrs Chong is talking about. I'm a terrible student, I know. Been procrastinating like, well, a procrastinator.

Mol gen followed Chem, so then we spent the half hour break in between re-memorising that table we have. These quizzes are getting more and more ridiculous. It's just pure memory. This stuff will probably come in handy during exams or something, but for now it's become routine for us to memorise things week after week.

Korean teacher is kinda growing on us. I mean, we used to complain, but now it's fine. At least for me, that is. Sometimes I think I like mol gen better than physio.


Assembly-ed afterwards. Managed to wake up in time and head down to the hall to catch our first 'Aesthetic Appreciation Programme' thing of the school year. String quartet was amazing. I swear, biceps look good when you play the violin. It's because you inevitably have to like, flex in order to bow.

Awesome stuff.

All right, going off now.

Good night.


P.S. Is it shameful to say that I don't dare continue with 'The Hounds of Baskerville' because it scares me? I'm ashamed. I don't deserve to watch Sherlock.

P.P.S. Everyone's like, "Oh, CNY's over," but for us here it ended right when we left home. So don't go and say it was too short if you've had the full fifteen days. Tsk.


No comments: