Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Insight.

I believe one can tell a lot about a person from the type of music he/she listens to. Hence I stole these from the Internet.


How does the world see you?
To The End -My Chemical Romance (Yes, they will remember me to the end.)

Will I have a happy life?
Bring It On -Alvin and The Chipmunks (Well, yeah, bring it on.)

What do my friends really think of me?
The Phantom of the Opera Overture -Andrew Lloyd Webber (Oh my goodness, they think I'm awesome, because this overture is simply love.)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Buffalo Soldier -Bob Marley & the Wailers (Oh this is brilliant.)

How can I make myself happy?
We Are Family -Alvin and The Chipmunks (Just like that.)

What should I do with my life?
Change The World -Eric Clapton (Oh my goodness, how could anything be more appropriate? I'm taking this as a sign, man.)

Will I ever have children?
Taking Chances -Glee version (Hm maybe I will.)

What is some good advice for me?
Owner Of A Lonely Heart -Yes (That being an owner of a lonely heart is much better than being an owner of a broken heart. Sounds pretty sound to me. Maybe I shall be single forever.)

How will I be remembered?
I'm Yours -The Script (Does not make sense whatsoever.)

What is my signature dancing song?
Electrical Storm -U2 (It's not much for dancing, but I love this song.)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Death Will Never Conquer -Coldplay (Interesting.)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Still Not Ginger -Chameleon Circuit (Quite obvious.)

What song will play at my funeral?
To Be A Master -Pokémon Theme (Oh my goodness, yes. Most epic funeral ever.)

What type of men/women do you like?
The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore -James Morrison (What does this mean? I'm not supposed to like people? I like people who're incompatible with me? What?)

What is my day going to be like?
The Last Resort -Eagles (Hmm.)

By the way, come sign this petition please. The Amazon and its people need you.

No comments: