Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Don't say a word.

There are some things some people wrote I said, but be aware that I DID NOT SAY SOME OF THOSE THINGS REPORTED.

It makes me sound dumb and lame, and a total idiot. That's why I honestly don't like newspapers. Them and their stupid inaccuracy. Whatever happened to real journalism? 

I went over to Nate's house to present them with Christmas presents, but Isaac was sleeping and Nathan was having a bath. So we left the presents there, complete with the mess I made of Isaac's present. I figured he's just a baby and will therefore just tear his present paper apart if he can manage to do it himself. But he's such a little angel. I doubt he'd have any tendency to be destructive. 

I wanted to upload a picture of the mangled wrapped present, but internet, as usual, lags.

And finally, in closing this post, I would like to add that I really dislike our local newspapers and that pirated games suck big time. 

Thank you.

No comments: