Friday, December 12, 2008

Memories.

My room is a bigger mess than ever. Great time to start unpacking after moving in six years ago.

Honestly, I don't mind, because we found this nursery report from when I was three. 


We went to the KFC at Giant today to take away some food for lunch at my cousin's house.
Apparently they were out of both wedges and chips, so Chun Wee and I had to look after my brother (aka the hyperactive monster) while my mum went to buy chips from Jollibee.

How on earth can a fast food restaurant be out of wedges or chips? That's seriously outrageous. It's like they're just throwing away their business. Tsk tsk. 

DQ is almost always out of chocolate. I'd have given up ordering chocolate-dipped cones, but it never hurts to try.
Once they even ran out of ice cream, and I had to wait for them to make some more. I mean, how on earth could they "run out of ice cream"? It's like going to a seafood restaurant and being told they'd run out of fish, prawns, crabs and other animals that live in water we consume.

Reminder: If the results do come out tomorrow, please do NOT let me know/inform me/tell me what I got. I prefer to live in ignorance because I'm a coward. =)

No comments: