Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Martabak Sangat Panas Sebab Baru Siap -Insan

I can't believe I'm still updating this blog, after moving country (migration!) and all 'at jazz.

If I were still in MS, I'd now be anticipating our return to school with a huge pile of hideously purple (j/k) books and a huge feeling of dread of all-too-familiar discipline teachers. 

But no, things are way different from what I'd expected this time last year. I thought I'd be happy, free from PMB and well, looking forward to a government exam-free year.
Apparently the students here at NUS High are never free from tests, quizzes and exams, and even when EOY is over, they still have projects to do.

That's why, upon hearing that at the bank (where we waited and waited and waited to set up our bank accounts and had nothing better to do), Kevin, Faiz, Insan and I decided to watch a movie before our freedom was taken up by a thing called "study time" in two days.

But due to reasons unforeseen (by me), I couldn't go. Sorry guys.

Anyway, I'm now ripping songs from my iPod to iTunes via Music Rescue. I'm going to have to download songs from my iMac via Limewire at home, or buy songs here and transfer between the two computers using Migration. 

*sigh* This strict piracy thing. I signed a policy stating I do understand the rules and regulations of internet and IT use at school.

Maybe I'll show you a pic of what my uniform looks like here. Maybe. But for now I have to go and read other people's blogs and find out what I've been missing over the net.

Adieu.

No comments: