Friday, December 19, 2008

Rain: snow Brunei style.

It rained early (it was almost ten when I woke up) this morning and over breakfast (pancakes, yum) I said out loud, "Rain: snow Brunei style!"

Christmas is coming. I went out with my dad yesterday to play with the toys on sale at Hua Ho Tanjong Bunut. Then we decided to buy some for my brother and my cousins for Christmas. I won't say what they are, in case someone tells Nate or Isaac and ruins the surprise. 

There was this Elmo toy thing on sale that said "Elmo loves you, really. Mwah, mwah." I think it freaks little kids out. Super life-like toys should be illegal. Seriously.


R class party is later. At somewhere. At sometime. =)

Dress code: White, black or red.

That's pretty interesting. 

I love Eddsworld. Zanta Claws II is here. Ah, Christmas specials. 

I'm downloading software for my iPod Touch now. It says "7 hours remaining". Internet here lags. Real bad.

But you know, it's better than nothing, I s'pose.

No comments: