Wednesday, December 03, 2008

God forbid.

Every time someone asks me when the PMB results come out, I feel like tearing my hair out and yelling profanities at said person. 
But I don't, because that wouldn't be very polite. 

The safest answers would be, "Eventually," or "Some day." 
That way you couldn't ever go wrong, because unless the Ministry suddenly dumps all our results into the South China Sea or mysteriously decides we don't need to know how many Fs we got, the results will have to come out sometime sooner or later.

The best thing to do now, people, is to take my advice and keep your trap shut and just wait patiently. Occupy yourself with some useless task like separating three different kinds of grain from a large sack, sorting out paperclips or watching grass (or your nails, whichever to your preference) grow and accept the fact that nobody knows when the results will come out.

Having said that, this is the funniest video I've seen in ages.

Is it just me, or has the world gone into a Facebook craze?
I mean, I received a Facebook invite from my grand-uncle in Kuching a few weeks ago. That's just too weird for words.

But whatever. 

No comments: