Monday, December 08, 2008

Spelling.

I want to watch Bolt. 

I've got...let's see... less than three weeks before I board a plane to S'pore. And I'm completely unprepared. 

I'm just way too lazy to start packing now. Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after that. Or the day after that. Or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after that. You get the drift. 

I wonder what life would be like without spellcheck in our computers. It'd be a major typo disaster. Those poor people without spellcheck type like this: 
"U knoe wat? I went out fro launch today. My dad wantd to eat indian food so we went to an Indian restourant. D food wans't realy delicuous, but I eit it anyway becos I was hungry. You bet I won't be giong there any tiem sooner."

Spellcheck is awesome. If only I had it while writing compositions. Then I wouldn't have to worry about my appalling spelling. 

Honestly, I can't spell.

No comments: