Monday, December 01, 2008

Mondays.

Today's a Mondayyy.

Since I'm already stating the obvious... Today's the first day of December, which means that 2009 is thirty-one days away and PMB results will definitely have to come out soon.

Why do people hate Mondays? I think they're all right. I get to watch The Simpsons and taiwanese drama for at least five days running every evening. Then there's the weekends to look forward to all over again. 
Weekdays have more regularity, because people have to work/go to school and it keeps them occupied and tired. Holidays tend to be both boring and eventful at the same time. Unforeseen events tend to happen then, 'cause of the lack of routine. Regular routines are safe...er. 

I like short paragraphs because I find them easier to read. 

I love the weather right now. Cloudy days kick ass, man.

My brother is bugging me to show him my iTunes visualiser, which is super awesome. 

Yeah, I brag.

No comments: