Monday, December 22, 2008

Interviews.

Who would've known the view from the seventh floor of the (relatively) new building of the Ministry of Education would've been so epic?

I got interviewed by people from RTB, the Borneo Bulletin and the Brunei Times. Can you believe it? Nobody said anything about any interviews

My RTB interview went like this:

RTB woman: Can I borrow you for a while, we need to ask some questions. 
Me: *thinking, say what? Borrow me? What questions?*  Um... Okay...
RTB woman: *drags me aside into a room* What have been your preparations for blah blah blah blah something blah really long question blah?
Me: What?
RTB woman: To put it simple, blah blah blah?
Cameraman: Rolling.
Me: Wait. What??

Meh. 

I'm not very fond of public speaking. It makes me all nervous and shaky. I'm such a loser. (Quote: "Who is this loser?")

But anywayyy, by the time I publish this post, it'll be too late to watch it on RTB. Muahaha. I am very evil, I agree with myself. 

Peace out, people.

Oh, by the way, they sell Magic 8 Balls at Hua Ho Tanjong Bunut. I is wanting one.

No comments: