Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The year two thousand and eight anno domini.

My feet hurt from walking too much but hey, that's not the point this 'ere post.

The year two thousand and eight anno domini is coming to a close. I'm not really sure what to say, but '08 has been one awesome year. The cramming for PMB, the insane insanity, the crazy jokes, the piles of homework, the interviews, the test papers, and all that Singapore stuff.

So now I would like to wish everyone in existence 

a happy two thousand and nine anno domini
and
a purely awesome future ahead

whether they like it or not. 


I sure hope '09 is going to rock. But at the rate time is going, it'll probably be almost two-oh-one-oh before I come to accept '09 is here. 

Life has been a long, wacky ride so far. I don't want it to stop any time sooner, thank you very much.

I've got a great view of the Singapore Flyer from my hotel room. There are supposed to be fireworks there tonight, so I guess I've got my new year celebrations covered. 

Tomorrow, I start a new phase of my life. One living in a different country without my family (who leave S'pore tomorrow), going to a different school with different teachers and students and loads of work, staying at a hostel and eating hostel food.

Good luck everybody.

No comments: