Thursday, December 11, 2008

Insane overweight hamster.

My study's a huge mess, my nail's need cutting and my brother is playing with my metronome (which I hardly ever use, hence my terrible timing). 

But it takes more than half-opened boxes, scattered toys on the floor which you have to pick your way though, long fingernails and a constant "tick-tock tick-tock" to stop me from writing this post. 

I went out with Shar and Manda to watch 'Bolt' yesterday. Amanda and I thought it was good, but I bet Shar could've died of boredom in there. She was right though, it was a tad too predictable. Girl loses dog, dog makes big epic  journey to get back to girl, gets back to girl, happy reunion, the end. 
But you know, it was sweet and Bolt is very cute. 

After the movie we went to a place called 'Snowhouse'. Initially, we were seriously sakai but we got over that and ordered some snow ice. 

Shar and I spent ages wondering how they made ice seem as soft as ice cream and how it just didn't seem like ice, apart from the fact that it was cold. Some things just have to remain a mystery. The technique is probably patented anyway. The company's logo is a penguin-chicken hybrid thing with shoes. Just wanted to say that there.

Anyway, my grandmother is yelling at me from downstairs to go down and have lunch. Which means I seriously have to go right now. But give me five seconds to breathe and collect myself after looking at the mess my brother just made.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

All right, ciao.

No comments: