Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Acidic or basic?

Congratulations to Fazrul aka monkey boy for his hundredth post. 

This is my hundredth of the year, Fazrul. In your face. Hahah. Though this just shows that I've got practically no life and blog almost every day of the year. 


Oh mum, don't misunderstand me. I am studying as I type this. Reading about volcanoes and how to prevent many people from dying in the case of an eruption. I be good. 

Syafiqah and I have made a deal. We'd remind each other to study. All the time. Mesti majal berabis. Cematu lah. Hah. Bahasa Brunei for the win.

ACE was taken up by English, and Physics reverted back to being dull. 

Today was the last FPS session ever, I think. That's pretty awesome. No more afternoons being bored. But since I lied so much during Open House, I can't seem to bring myself to say how awful it is without feeling guilty. 
Thank goodness it's over.

Anyway, need to go revise. Study. Cram. Whichever. All equally sucky. But what can we do about it?

Best just get this over with.

Oh, by the way, my new favourite phrase is "mass gathering". 

No comments: