Sunday, May 24, 2009

Monaco.

Ever since my lack of Astro, my Formula 1 race excitement has been reduced from standing in front of television screens and yelling my head off to staring at the Live Race Centre position chart and commentary, trying to keep in various profanities/encouragement.

The Monaco race will be the same (or not, I might be occupied then), but not for Turkey and Silverstone. Then, I'll have my Astro and I'll be able to actually watch races again. 

I actually find myself missing Steve Slater's voice. And his strange moustache.

So now I'm waiting for my turn to shower, I shall dutifully talk (or type, rather) about my day.

I went with Syafiqah the birthday girl, Wardah, Fatinn and Feyra to Vivo to buy stuff. Ate, met Emily and Nicholas. Visited Mothercare and Toys R Us to buy kids' clothes and toys. Loads and loads of toys. 

I bought myself a toy robotic arm thing with the excuse of buying it for home. It's fun. I'll be able to spend at least a month playing with it before I hand it to my brother (aka the destructive little monster). If it doesn't break first. I feel like keeping it for myself now. Hmm.

Sometimes I really, really wish I was a five year old so I could play with toys without people staring and thinking I were a childish retard. Some people judge too quickly. Tsk.

Then we ate, gave Syaf her presents, had fun, and came back to have dinner. 

Man, the race is starting in a few seconds.

Adieu.

No comments: