Friday, May 15, 2009

Universal language.

Yum. Doughnuts. Syafiqah bought 'em for us this afternoon. Thank you, Syaf.

So basically I spent the whole afternoon with Wardah, Fatinn and Emily in Music Room A, then migrated to Music Room B just so we could play the drums (not that any of us know how to play, but it's super fun). 

Boom. Crash. Thud. Crash. 

Cool.

I can't believe we spent the whole afternoon talking and playing music though. 

I still look like a total retard trying to play the piano. Fatinn taught me how to play Fur Elise and now I can play that song (roughly) on two instruments. 

I think that's pretty awesome. 

Then we forced Syaf to come down with us to watch Meet The Spartans in the TV room. Weirdest movie ever. When I watched Epic Movie, I thought nothing could ever be as pointless and crappy as that, but man, Meet The Spartans proved me wrong. Very wrong.

Now I has to go sleep. Or choose one of my unread books to read. 

Man, this post-exam week is awesome.

Night.

No comments: