Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ivan the Awesome.

Okay, a nine-ish year old friend of mine (mum's colleague's daughter) has a Facebook account. And so do all the other people who have sent me Facebook invites. 

Look, I am not getting an account. Get that? Capisce? Comprende? Good.

Script-checking yesterday. Some results were good, some just okay and some were honestly really bad. 

Also, I totally screwed up all the papers with chickens in them. Malay and Physics. Physics. Bleh. Why on earth did the lady cook beef spaghetti with a "whole chicken"? Makes no sense. Unless chicken is the new beef, I dunno.

After wondering what "exp frog" stood for (turned out to be expression fragment or whatever don't know don't really care hated my English marks and not "experienced frog"), I headed back to the hostel to go out again.

Cluster outing. Whee.

We watched "Night at the Museum 2". Finished off most of our food even before the movie began. 

The movie? It was funny. Really funny. Loved the monkeys and Ivan the Awesome.

Awesome.

I want to go to the Music Room later. Must jam. 



100% awesome, 0% impurities.

No comments: