Friday, May 22, 2009

Italia.

I can't believe my cousin gets to watch U2 live at Amsterdam this July. U2360 Tour, man. I want to watch.

Green Day's new album, '21st Century Breakdown' is out. I have to hear it.

U2 Green Day. Reminds me of 'The Saints Are Coming'. 

Good old rock music. Love rock. Rock rules. Pure rock. 

I'm listening to James Morrison's previous album, 'Undiscovered". Just started. Hoping it will be good. Okay. It sounds good so far. I like.

Whee. I have 522 songs in my iTunes now. I do listen to all of them (apart from a select few I have no idea where they came from), actually.

I could have died during extra Chem today. Hot, humid, no-idea-what's-going-on, et cetera. 

I don't want holiday assignments. Honestly.


I love Ewan McGregor's accent (he's the dude in Angels & Demons whose accent I keep talking about). 

And I love Michael Bublé's voice. Fatinn agrees that he's got one of the best voices ever.

Foreign accents are fun. Just like Confucius, or the Italian guy.

"I go back to Italia."

No comments: