Thursday, May 14, 2009

FIA?

Bio paper ended half an hour ago. 

This is when I'm glad I live in the hostel, 'cause I can simply walk back to my room in less than five minutes. 

I still love webcomics. 

Did you hear about F1?

Ferrari want to quit next year. First was Toyota. Then Toro Rosso and Red Bull. And  now Renault. 

You wanna know why? 

'Cause there's this dude called Max Mosley (heard about him? The guy was caught in a sex scandal just last year) who heads the FIA (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile) and wants to put a budget cap on teams starting 2010. Teams who don't want the budget cap will face technical restrictions. 

Such an outrage. 

Is this an insult to what F1 has been honing all these years? 

To be the best of the best and only the best wins? 

How can anyone be the "best" now? Two-tier championship? The rules and regulations aren't even clear anymore. Look at this year. Diffusers or no? KERS or no? No testing allowed during race season? 

It's stupid. 

I would say more, but then I realised that Mr Mosley's son passed away five days ago, so I feel kinda sorry for him right now. 

But still, he's still going to be the man who killed F1.

It's sad.


At least exams are over tomorrow. 

Oh, and Asians are cool. We invented chopsticks and kung fu, man.

No comments: