Saturday, May 23, 2009

Questionable Content.

Wow, Stella finally revived her blog after almost six months of neglect. 

Now we're reveling in the fact that Hamilton didn't even get into Q2. Thank God for the Live Race Centre. It's a total lifesaver. 

As much I despise McLaren for being such suck ups, I hope Heikki Kovalainen gets some points and doesn't damage his car tomorrow's race. I honestly think the dude deserves better. 
And can you believe it? Both Force Indias are in Q2. For the first time. Talk about breakthrough. I really, really hope F1 will have a much brighter future than what has been foretold.

Monaco tomorrow. Indian juju one year curse will break, I hope (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's okay).

Also, it's Syafiqah's birthday tomorrow. 

Going down to one of the Music Rooms later. It's become a habit. We love our music. I need to jam. 

I've discovered that the best way to relieve stress is to play the drums. Not that I can play, but it's just really awesome. And fun. Really fun.

Kimi P1 in Q2? Sweet.

Please keep this up, Ferrari. Show the world we are the best of the best.

Forza Ferrari, forever and more.

Has faith.




Edit: P.S. Happy Birthday, Barrichello. I hope Brawn let you beat Button this time as a birthday gift. Hey, I just noticed all their names started with the letter B. Cool.

No comments: