Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Coniglio.

Can you believe The Sims 3 leaked? That's not cool, man.

I hope it's an incomplete not-so-awesome version, so people would still have to spend load of money on buying the game itself to the benefit of EA.

But then again...


I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Emotional management? What on earth is it for? 

Let emos be emo. 


I feel like, I'm not listening anymore. I need to listen more. To songs, I mean. I do "listen" to them. All the time. But I'm just so caught up in things, I don't hear every note anymore. I don't listen to every word anymore. It's not the same. It's been rendered to plain noise. I don't like that.

This kinda reminds me of a 'Calvin and Hobbes' strip, where Calvin totally puts down the "stop and smell the roses" line of advice. "Stop and smell the roses" isn't literal, and probably extremely troublesome for people who're allergic to pollen, but the thing is, it seriously makes sense. 

I want to live to appreciate every moment, but that's kinda impossible. 

On a less philosophical/Confucius-sounding tone, Fatinn, Emily and I were in the Music Room playing around with this online translator thing translating things into Italian.

Turns out typing in "awesome" gives you "impressionante" (which, in turn, according to Wiktionary, means "striking, impressive, grand, stunning, shocking").

Cool.

Rabbit is "coniglio".


Going to bed with a final statement: A lot of people say I look like my mum, and a lot of people say my brother looks like my dad. And then, there are quite a few who say my brother looks like me. How on earth is this logical? My dad looks nothing like my mum. Or vice versa. 

Now that's a disturbing thought.

No comments: