Monday, May 04, 2009

Outcast.

I'm finally done filing my English file. I think. I hope. 

Long school day today, 'specially since they pushed everything forward by half an hour to do yet another temperature-taking exercise at 11 a.m, interrupting English. Cool, but meh. 

Speaking of English, the rest of the groups attempted to do their English presentations (do the words "Mockingbird" and "Flies" sound familiar to you?).

'Nyway, our Malay teacher came back. And she gave us back our test papers. Ouch. Sucky. 

After long and draggy lessons, I stayed back in the canteen with Rania and MJ while waiting for Feyra's opera performance thing to begin.

Bunch of us Year 2s were watching people walk up to the side gate, try to open it, glance at the sign that says something along the lines of  "Health Notice: Gate locked", stand numbly for a few moments, then leave. 

Poor people. 

It got really funny toward the end. I know it's bad, but we burst into laughter every time someone came. Not good.

Fatinn came over, and we went to the Lower Audi for the performance. Apparently we had to take our temperatures and record 'em before we went in. Fatinn's strangely cold-blooded. All readings below 36 degrees. Hypothermia? Who knows?

So the Year 4 Music students' project, based on 'And Then There Were None'. 

It was pretty weird at first. Then it got extremely amusing. It was kinda creepy though. 


I need to stop interrupting my own sentences. And to stop delaying posts a day later.

No comments: