Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hot potato.

I just realised: O-levels are coming soon.

For Bruneians, I mean.

Which makes me wonder, what would it be like if I hadn't agreed to come here?

If I hadn't made that slightest hint of nod that set off a chain of events that sent me packing to this joint, I'd be at home, worrying my ass off about O's.

But the question now is, would I be? Would I be stuck behind books 24/7 (after that awful PMB incident, maybe I daren't risk it and condemn myself to eternal humiliation again), or would I be kicking back and chillin' (and therefore condemn myself to eternal humiliation)?

It's funny how things could've been so different but aren't.


It's also funny (and slightly horrifying) that it's already October as I type these letters down. Time flies by so fast it scares the hell out of me (pardon my language, but it really does).

I would love to be able to savour my time, thank you very much.


School was okay today.

Had to spend quite a while trying to convince Mr Chia that he really hadn't given us our Chapter 6 notes yet. He apparently thought we were lying to him, but we were completely innocent (for once). (I mean, how on earth could he not believe us? Like we would do a thing like that... *cough*)

Spent Geog doodling on my notes. Darth Vader and Sauron watch over my 'Karst Landforms' notes now.

English presentations were fun to watch. I like that we can just sit back and listen and not have to do much work or exert much brainpower.

Hope our presentation (whenever that happens) will go well. Fingers crossed.

Bio quiz was nice. I kind of enjoyed it, you know? I don't know why, but I did.

Spent the afternoon in the Mac lab with Ahmad and Aisyah completely failing to edit our Malay project video 'cause of some file problems. Will try to solve it tomorrow during CCA.

Finally had dinner out (thank goodness) with Fatinn and Kelvin. Now I have sustenance to last me through the coming weekdays.


Okay, okay, long post.

Adieu.



P.S. Yeah, it's pretty obvious that our English module has killed my brain. Too many rhetorical questions, too much listing, and too much bullsh*t.

No comments: